Saturday 20 February 2016

Minecraft - Heads are funny!


So I think it is hilarious in servers when you can kill people and steal their heads...but I was never a good PvP'er. So I just became good at raiding bases instead!

This was my wall before I realised I had ran out of space...
So I turned it into a room of shame!


Yes

That is a chicken.

Me and my sisters made our own faction and we kept ourselves hidden in a modest base hidden close to another faction with a huge building...Took the attention away from us, and we allied with them as reinforcements for them and distraction from us!

Yeah...

We got raided.
It was sad.

So we decided since we had already lost the base (Seriously whoever raided it tore it to shreds!), we should just throw ourselves in PvP to see how we can actually do!

It was so much fun! And we kept a secret chest in the old base to store them in (Still there to this day!).

However, many other players ended up with our heads too...Well that and people started throwing random potions around...One of which being an invisibility potion...


We decided to hold other peoples head and run around. Quite hilarious to people who didn't understand what was going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment